There’s something truly special about tending a garden with others. We are thrilled you have chosen to join our community garden. It is our intent to provide a warm, welcoming and safe environment for growing nutritious food for you and your family.
As members of the Surprise Valley Garden, our mission is to also produce additional fruits and vegetables to donate to a non-profit in our local area. We will keep you updated on how you can help. It is a blessing and our responsibility to serve as liaison between you, the garden, and the church.
Asst. Garden Director
Our GROW-A-ROW program fee is $50 per row or $80 for two rows.
* A ready-to-plant row with your name on it
* Compost, soil, and maintenance of
automatic drip irrigation systems or provide
use of garden hoses.
* Compost and/or mulch
* Access to gardening tools and coaching
* Seeds or plants you'd like to grow.
* Weeding, Maintenance, Fall Clean up. It is the
gardeners’ responsibility to control the weeds
and trash in their own plots and adjacent
* End of the Season: Please clear plots/row of trellis materials and debris at the end of the
season. An additional fee of $25.00 will be accrued if your space is not cleared by
November 20, 2020.
* A positive, kind, community-minded attitude!